Everyone is doing those “Top 9” posts these days…
So I figured I’d jump on the bandwagon and do my top 9, but with a little different spin.
Being that I am a podcaster, I figured, why not do a “Top 9” for my podcast episodes. So I dug into my episode analytics and figured out the top 9 most downloaded podcast episodes for 2020.
And here they are:
- Building Positive Foundations Through Collaboration with Connie Hunt (ep.55)
- Thinking and Learning Through an Occupational Lens with Brock Cook (ep.53)
- Flourishing as an OT Through Personal Experience with Mandy Chamberlain (ep.56)
- Diverse OT: Leadership and Advocacy for Minorities in Healthcare with Michelle DeJesus (ep.54)
- Trauma Sensitive Care for Healthcare Providers with Taelor Millsap (ep.62)
- The Impact of OT in the Prison System with Kwaku Ayegmang (ep.69)
- Advice for OT & OTA Students (ep.78)
- It’s Not Just Joint Pain: OT’s Unique Role in Arthritis Life with Cheryl Crow (ep.66)
- Your Favorite OT Resources (ep.68)
What a line up! Shout out to all my fabulous guests who have been a part of the journey this past year and from the beginning.
And a big thank you to everyone who has listened to my show, shared with a friend, and chimed in on the conversation. I couldn’t have done this without you.
Have you listened to any of the episodes listed above? If so, which ones stood out to you? If you haven’t listened yet, feel free to drop everything and give one of my episodes a listen. Link to listen is in my bio or you can search for OT 4 Lyfe on your fave podcast player.