Got OT resources? Tune in to today’s episode to find out what the OT 4 Lyfe community has to say about their go-to occupational therapy resources. You’ll also meet the first, official Lyfer of the Month and hear about some fun things happening over at OT 4 Lyfe. Stay till the end of the episode to find out this month’s question of the month.
- Question of the Month- What are your favorite occupational therapy resources?
- Shannen Marie OT: AOTA Tip Sheets, LSVT Global, Seniors Flourish Learning Lab, OT Goal Writing Guide
- My Bui: Understood.org
- Miranda Rennie: Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center
- Danielle Delorenzo: Tools To Grow, Go Noodle, Fun and Function, Lakeshore, Jacks Toy Store, Kissui, Kith, Bal-A-Vis-X, School Based OT/PT Facebook Group
- Kim Lowack: Harold Blomberg Rhythmic Movements
- Lauren Burns: OT Potential Club, Seniors Flourish Learning Lab
- Taelormade OT: Instagram accounts- @theotbutterfly, @cotalife, @missjaimeot, @wootherapy and Tools To Grow Membership
- Janel Mayne: Sensational Brain Self Regulation course
- Alexis Joelle: OT and OTA students
- Debra Bastistella: Proquest
- Sarah Putt: www.ot4lyfe.com/otpodcasts
- Find More Resources in the OT 4 Lyfe Community
- Lyfer of the Month
- Best of Occupational Therapy aka “The BOOT”
- 30 Day Movement Challenge
- The Next Question of the Month
Answer the question of the month and be eligible to win some OT 4 Lyfe swag:
How do you keep your OT brain and materials organized?
Leave a voicemail message: https://ot4lyfe.com/voicemail
Leave a comment in the community: https://ot4lyfe.com/question