Are you a student looking for the best advice from the OT community? Well look no further, because today I’m sharing the best advice for students from some amazing OT practitioners in the field. I’ve also got a new lyfer of the month that I am so excited for you to meet, and I’m answering some questions from the community. And make sure you stay tuned to the end of the episode to find out the next question of the month.
- Question of the Month- What’s your best advice for current OT & OTA students?
- Lyfer of the Month
- Answers to questions from the community
- The 30 Day Movement Challenge
- Got OT questions that you want answered, head on over to ot4lyfe.com/community
- Answer the question of the month and be eligible to win some OT 4 Lyfe swag: ot4lyfe.com/questionofthemonth
- To subscribe to the podcast, click here
- Being a Lifelong Learner: https://ot4lyfe.com/77/
- The Very First Steps in Becoming an OT: https://ot4lyfe.com/13/
- Becoming an OT: Starting an OT Program: https://ot4lyfe.com/32/
- Should Every OT Practitioner Be a Fieldwork Educator? http://www.theotroundtable.com/05/
Leave me a voicemail: ot4lyfe.com/voicemail