Would you believe me if I said that becoming a podcaster has changed my lyfe? Spoiler alert, it has. And after some reflection I realized that being a podcaster has also made me a better OT practitioner. Now lyfe has been a little busy over at the OT 4 Lyfe HQs, so busy that I didn’t have a chance to celebrate my 4 year anniversary of the OT 4 Lyfe podcast (which don’t judge but happened back in October). So since it’s been 4 years, I figured why not share 4 ways that podcasting has made me a better OT practitioner. And head on over to ot4lyfe.com for more resources and to connect with the show.
- Finding and using your voice
- Making connections within and outside the profession
- Reflections and shifts in perspective
- Loving OT even more than I thought I did
- Special shout out to:
- Get on the Mailing List here
Connect with the show: