2020, what a year! I don’t think any of us were prepared for what happened. Usually at the start of each year, I take some time to reflect on what happened and my experiences, but this time I figured I would also reach out to the OT community and see what other OT practitioners and students had to say. So today’s episode will share some reflections from the community, as well as a deep dive into my own reflections from 2020. Make sure you stay tuned through the whole episode because I have some exciting news that I will be sharing with you too.
- Question of the Month- What are your reflections from the year 2020? What did you learn? What obstacles did you overcome or are working to overcome?
- My reflections
- Lyfer of the Month
- Next question of the month:
- What questions do you have about money in occupational therapy?
- Call in with your questions and I will answer them, maybe with the help of some of my money expert friends
- Answer here: ot4lyfe.com/questionofthemonth
- Sex, Love, and Occupational Therapy with Dr. Sakshi Tickoo
- Thinking and Learning Through an Occupational Lens with Brock Cook
- What Does My Depression Look Like?– Occupied Podcast
- Creating Confidence and an Occupation-Based Mindset with Alexis Joelle
- Recognizing the Importance of Self-care for OT Practitioners with Nancy
- It’s Okay to Take a Break
- Thoughts on Covid-19
- Best of Occupational Therapy (BOOT) blog post 6/10/2020
- The Real OTs of Early Intervention
- The OT Roundtable
Contact the Show