Who doesn’t love gifts? Especially when they have to do with occupational therapy. Being that it’s the holiday season, I wanted to focus this month’s Question of the Month on OT related gifts. So if you’re ever looking for a gift to give one of your students, your supervisor, your colleagues, or classmates, look no further, cause this episode is chock full of OT related gift ideas. I’ve also got a brand new Lyfer of the Month and an awesome new Question of the Month as we head into the new year.
- Question of the Month- What are your favorite OT related gift ideas
- Allie Watkins @patchesofot ~ Unicorn OT mug
- Olivia Cheng @ot_liv ~ @learn_pal
- Lauren Burns @burns_lauren_ot ~ pulse oximeter, Shannen Marie OT, Becoming OT, OT 4 Lyfe
- Shannon @motivatemindsot ~ Calm and Headspace apps, Aroma Therapy, Doterra
- Emilia Dewi @the_lymph_therapist ~ Rock Tape
- Candie Cintron @spunky_sightseer ~ Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Two Sparrows Marketplace @twosparrowsmarketplace ~ twosparrowsmarketplace.com/store
- My recommended OT gifts
- OT Passport Shop @otpasshop ~ https://www.etsy.com/shop/OTpassport
- Great Lakes Otees @greatlakesotees ~ https://www.etsy.com/shop/greatlakesotees/
- The OT Shop from @sex.love.andot ~ https://theotshop.co.in/collections/clothing
- Sensational Connections @sensational.connections ~ https://sensationalconnections.com/ot-stickers
- Lyfer of the Month
- Next question of the month:
- What are your reflections from 2020? Good or bad? What did you learn?
- Answer here: ot4lyfe.com/questionofthemonth
- Can Movement Change the World?
- How To Better Define and Promote the Profession
- Ask me a question
- Leave me a voicemail
To subscribe to the podcast, click here