CEUs & PDUs… we all need them to continue our education within the field of occupational therapy. So to find out the best of the best continuing education courses in OT, I asked the OT 4 Lyfe community. Stayed tuned to hear what was said and to also find out the next question of the month is. I’ve also got a brand new amazing Lyfer of the Month to introduce you to.
- Question of the Month- What are your favorite continuing education courses that you have taken and why?
- Ushma @worldofot ~ Star Institute
- Annabeth Knight @thefannypacktherapist ~ Every Move Counts
- Erin Jeffords @theotadvocate
- Kate Tudor @OT_KateT ~ Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Jessica @myfluffynest
- Candie Cintron @spunky_sightseer ~ Breathing with the Maestro
- My most recommended CEUs
- Lyfer of the Month
- Next question of the month:
- What are some of the best OT-related gifts that you have given or received?
- Answer here: ot4lyfe.com/questionofthemonth
- Occupied Episode 36- The Occupation of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Arthritis Life Episode 5- Can You Live a Full Life With Pain?
- Connection Instagram post
- Episode 7: From OT to Entrepreneur with Cami Culwell
- OT Podcast Club
- Ask me a question
- Leave me a voicemail
- To subscribe to the podcast, click here