How do you stay org...

Notifications
Clear all

How do you stay organized?  

Sarah Putt, MA, OTR/L
(@sarahot4lyfe)

As an OT practitioner, there's a lot of moving pieces.  Between your schedule, documentation, and materials, there's just a lot to keep straight. 

I know I've had trouble keeping things organized sometimes, so I was wondering:

How do you keep your OT brain and materials organized?

4 Replies
2 Replies
Ms.KrystalovesOT
(@ms-krystalovesot)

@sarahot4lyfe Siri, alarms, my outlook calendar, google docs, and also lots of lists! 

Sarah Putt, MA, OTR/L
(@sarahot4lyfe)

@ms-krystalovesot Yes, yes, and yes! Do you use pen and paper lists or a digital list like note pad or Trello/ Todoist?

ambeaumont
(@ambeaumont)

Hi! The main way I keep my OT brain organized is by using Trello, which is an online tool that allows you to organize your projects into boards. As an EI OT I use Trello to create boards for evaluations I need to do, documentation that needs to be done, timelines for plan of cares, and so much more. It’s an easy way to organize information and I can collaborate on my boards with others if there is information that needs to be shared. 

1 Reply
Sarah Putt, MA, OTR/L
(@sarahot4lyfe)

@ambeaumont Yes to all things Trello. I use it to for all my to-dos. It is an incredibly helpful tool in keeping me organized and making sure that I am doing everything that needs to get done. Thank you for sharing this and for the wonderful voicemail too 😀